Have you ever went to a hair salon and the stylist said that your hair needed a conditioning treatment? Although treatments in a salon can be nice, they are also costly. If you are using the right shampoo and conditioner for your hair type already, you can give yourself a at home treatment for no additional money.
- First wet your hair with hot water to open the cuticle.
- Apply your normal conditioner to towel dried hair and wrap your hair in a towel.
- Leave on for at least thirty minutes and then rinse hair with cool water to close the cuticle.
- Continue weekly until your hair is back to a healthy condition.
- Voila… a hair conditioning treatment that doesn’t cost a lot!